Creamy chocolate frosting
Delicious creamy chocolate icing!
Name: Creamy chocolate icing
Ready in: 10 minutes
Servings: 3 cups
6 tbs. cocoa powder
6 tbs. butter
6 tbs. evaporated milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
1. In a large bowl, mix the cocoa powder and confectioner's sugar.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter.
3. While mixing, slowly add the sugar mixture.
4. While mixing, add the evaporated milk.
5. While mixing, add the vanilla.
6. Put in fridge after use.
A delicious and easy creamy chocolate recipe with cocoa powder. Follow these easy steps and make perfect cakes and cupcakes!